Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE:UTAH WORKERS/ Salt Lake 2002/HOB

KLAY GUSTIN gustinhydraulics@qwest.net
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:19:31 -0700

The Dwarf and the Fat Man..... That is the last song I heard this morning on
the way to work.  That is one of my favorites as well.  If you've ever
listened much to the End 107.5 you probably know they play quite a bit of
MO.  That is probably our best bet.  If they make it we all (UT Workers)
will have to meet for a pre-show beer.

President, CEO, Janitor, Evil Dictator, All Around Great Guy.
Klay Gustin GUSTIN HYDRAULICS, INC.

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Longmore [mailto:Henry.Krit.Longmore@m.cc.utah.edu]
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 6:28 PM
To: KLAY GUSTIN
Cc: Powderworks - Midnight Oil list
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Capricornia/ Salt Lake 2002/HOB

 }I hope they come to Salt Lake City this tour.  Hey we are on the map now
 }that we've hosted the Olympics, aren't we?  Big woop-dee-shit!!!

 }Lurker Klay

I love Poets & Slaves, partly for this lyric: Circus Olympia pulls
into town

Here's to hoping the Oils make it here--I guess it's time to start
calling in requests to various stations for Golden Age!

Henry K.