Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] John Entwistle

John Garrigues jgarrigues@dioptics.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:30:51 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C21EE2.B2168E20

>From Pete Townsend's web site...

Hello and welcome back to petetownshend.com. As you will know John Entwistle
passed away on June 27th in Las Vegas. The band have decided to recommence
the tour beginning at the Hollywood Bowl. News will be added as and when it
becomes available.

-----Original Message-----
From: David A. Brass [mailto:amt4all@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 6:16 PM
To: powderworks@colorado.edu
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] John Entwistle

I wonder if this could cause cancelation of upcoming Who shows...

David A Brass  Bellingham, Washington

  Bawolski@aol.com wrote:

Just heard the sad news that Who bassist John Entwistle was found
dead in his hotel room in Las Vegas today. The Who were slated to
start their U. S. tour tomorrow in Vegas. As a diehard Who fan for
over 30 years I'm deeply saddened by this. May he rest in peace.

Mike
Los Angeles

  _____

Do You Yahoo!?
Sign-up
<http://rd.yahoo.com/welcome/*http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/en/spl> for
Video Highlights of 2002 FIFA World Cup

------_=_NextPart_001_01C21EE2.B2168E20

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2716.2200" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=335213020-28062002><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>From
Pete Townsend's web site...</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hello and welcome back to petetownshend.com. As you will know John
Entwistle passed away on June 27th in Las Vegas. The band have decided to
recommence the tour beginning at the Hollywood Bowl. News will be added as and
when it becomes available.<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> David A. Brass
  [mailto:amt4all@yahoo.com]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, June 27, 2002 6:16
  PM<BR><B>To:</B> powderworks@colorado.edu<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Powderworks]
  John Entwistle<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <P>I wonder if this could cause cancelation of upcoming Who shows...
  <P>David A Brass&nbsp; Bellingham, Washington
  <P>&nbsp; <B><I>Bawolski@aol.com</I></B> wrote:
  <BLOCKQUOTE
  style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Just
    heard the sad news that Who bassist John Entwistle was found<BR>dead in his
    hotel room in Las Vegas today. The Who were slated to <BR>start their U. S.
    tour tomorrow in Vegas. As a diehard Who fan for <BR>over 30 years I'm
    deeply saddened by this. May he rest in peace.<BR><BR>Mike<BR>Los
    mailing
    list<BR>Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu<BR>http://www.cs.colorado.edu/mailman/listinfo/powderworks</BLOCKQUOTE>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=1>
  <B>Do You Yahoo!?</B><BR><A
  href="http://rd.yahoo.com/welcome/*http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/en/spl">Sign-up
  for Video Highlights</A> of 2002 FIFA World Cup</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C21EE2.B2168E20--