Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Starting the Midnight Oil tour tomorrow...

David A. Brass amt4all@yahoo.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:38:48 -0700 (PDT)

--0-33944579-1025293128=:81369

Hey all:

I will be leaving Bellingham, WA for Chicago tomorrow...will be doing all shows...9 total including that Late Late Show appearence (I got only 1 taker on that "ticket" for a total of 2 going in).  Also came up with a total cost of $130 for all the tickets for these 9 shows.  Most shows cost between a max of $6-$30 with Chicago, Salt Lake City, and the Late Late Show concerts being free!!!

Hope to see some of you PWers on tour...take care...

David A. Brass  Bellingham, Washington