Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC: Alaskan Powderworker possibly on her way to Chicago

ak_lewis@juno.com ak_lewis@juno.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:48:56 GMT

Hello all,
Things are slowing down for me here at work and tickets prices couldn't be better to the Lower 48, so I'm thinking about heading down to Chicago over the 4th of July.  Anyone else heading that direction next week?
This will be my first visit, so I'm looking for suggestions on things to see and do and inexpensive places to stay. Please email me privately at either one of the email addresses below.
Thanks,
Diana

ak_lewis@juno.com
dlewis@anvilcorp.com