Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Cold Live at the Chapel Tree Announcement - EXPLANATION

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:47:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

it appears that some of the terms I used are unfamiliar to some so
here goes

B&P = Blanks and Postage. if you have nothing to offer in a trade
you can send blank CDs and a stamped self addressed envelope. the
person burning for you will use your CDs to burn and send them back
in the self addressed envelope you enclosed. How do you know what
the stamp value should be? simple, when at the PO (that's Post
Office) have the envelope stamped as if you were sending it. For
obvious reasons B&P will only work within the same country. If any
European workers can shed light on whether it works in Europe
between countries that will be appreciated.

How a tree works - rather simple. When reg. closes I will construct
a list structured as a tree. You can either be a branch, in which
case you will have one or more leaves for which you have to burn or
a leaf in which case your branch will burn for you in exchange for a
trade/b&p. As a branch you can have also a super-branch from whom
you need to obtain the CDs so you can burn for your leaves. So
trunks burn for superbranches, superbranches for branches and
branches for leaves. It is the responsbility of the lower levels to
contact their branch and set up a trade/b&p. You MUST be able to
burn DAO (that's Disc At Once) to be a branch. you cannot be a
branch if you do not have a CD burner. if anyone who is burnerless
signed up for a branch, please let me know. I will do my best to set
up separate trees for US, Europe and ANZ.

=====
Miron

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
(Midnight Oil)