Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] I haven't been able to read all the recent post s so I'm not sure whether this has been brought up bu

Travis Zanoni TravisZ@actf.com.au
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:50:27 +1000

I'll be out of the country while these gigs are on and will miss the
Melbourne gig by 1 day.  I haven't missed a single Oils gig in Melbourne for
10 years....but I think that even if I was going to be around I wouldn't go
to this gig.  I'm sorry, but seeing Nickelback and Billy Idol on the same
stage as the Oils would be just too much for me to deal with.  It just
doesn't sit right with me....seems a very weird gig for the Oils to be a
part of.  Maybe Gary's judgement is starting to slip.

-----Original Message-----
From: Megan Fitzgerald [mailto:MeganF@diabetesnsw.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 3:59 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] I haven't been able to read all the recent posts
so I'm not sure whether this has been brought up bu

I haven't been able to read all the recent posts so I'm not sure whether
this has been brought up but...
Triple M's M1 Event (Bris, Syd and Melb)  is on in Oct.  The oils will be
there as well as Garbage (awesome live!!), Billy Idol, Goo Goo Dolls,
Nickelback, Whitlams as well as guido, lano & woodley (col, have i got time
to do a poo? - king you'll get that one!) plus some others.

bris 5th Oct @ ANZ stadium
syd 7 Oct @ SCG
melb 12 Oct @ Colonial

Tickets on sale July 4, no idea how much it costs

Megs

Megan Fitzgerald
Public Relations Assistant
Diabetes Australia- NSW