Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Songbook

pete mellor pete_mellor@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 10:29:06 +0000

Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago Andy Gilcrist was looking for some ESM songbook pages.
I managed to help him out without much difficulty. The offer also came in
from Phil Stanton to assist Andy in his quest. I am basically wondering if
that offer still stands as I would swap a kidney for some of the songs from
the MO songbook (no time for games, powderworks, wedding cake island etc...)
If anyone could help me out that would be great. I appreciate that scanning
and e-mailing 104 pages would take far too much time...but perhaps someone
would relish the challenge!

Here's hoping,

Pete