Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Forum Idea...

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 07:37:13 -0700

--=====================_671545==_.ALT

I personally think if you're email box is getting cluttered
constantly...  Move to digest form...   It comes out about 2 or 3 times a
day depending on how many emails are sent...   I personally love
it...  Let's me brief through them rapidly...  If no time, I can just buzz
the subjects, then trash....

Just my opinion, leave it email...  Peace...
Schaf

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

www.thecrazyhead.com

"You will find, as you look back upon life, that the moments
when you really lived are the moments when you have done things
in the Spirit of Love..." -- Henry Drummond

--=====================_671545==_.ALT

I personally think if you're email box is getting cluttered
constantly...&nbsp; Move to digest form...&nbsp;&nbsp; It comes out about
2 or 3 times a day depending on how many emails are sent...&nbsp;&nbsp; I
personally love it...&nbsp; Let's me brief through them rapidly...&nbsp;
If no time, I can just buzz the subjects, then trash....&nbsp; <br><br>
Just my opinion, leave it email...&nbsp; Peace...<br>
Schaf<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Schaf -- schafers@efn.org<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;You will find, as you look back upon life, that the moments<br>
when you really lived are the moments when you have done things<br>
in the Spirit of Love...&quot; -- Henry Drummond<br>
&nbsp; <br>