Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - Old Church CDs

robert.w.matthews@power.alstom.com robert.w.matthews@power.alstom.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:21:17 -0400

Hi all,

I think I recall some time back, someone on the list was looking for old
Church CDs.  I noticed the other day that some ex-Church fan (or one in
need of cash) has traded-in a bunch of their early discs (~their first 6)
at my local CD store.  If anyone is interested, let me know off the list
and I can get you in contact with the store or act as an intermediary.

Rob

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged.  If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for
any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.