Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] No More Digitopia...for now

fish_oil@space.com fish_oil@space.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:30:56 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings my fellow workers of the world,

     ....run to the top of the mountain. Just spent a
week in the shadow of my favourite mountain "Cascade
Mtn" that is, and encountered a grizzly sow, mad elks,
and other assorted flaura and fauna. Did you know this
is the Int'l Year of the Mountain? Yeah.

     Probably won't be able to get near the I'net much
til the fall, so I wanted to wish all of you
Powdermates and cyber chums a great summer.

     Here's hoping the rumours of an Oily return in the
fall are true. That'd be slick, eh? Well, I'm off to
give the natural world another dam good whacking...

Very best wishes from the true north,

bruce in calgary

"Somewhere out there is a place that's cool
Where peace and balance are the rule
Working toward a future like some kind of mystic jewel
And waiting for a miracle"   ~ Bruce Cockburn /86

Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com.