Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Oils in Milwaukee / Yucca Mtn.

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:46:32 -0400

Yes, Nina really did this.  There are witnesses - albeit one mortally
embarassed one.

Of course Brigitte and I had to administer CPR after the hug, so Nina is
still here to tell us about it ;-)

At 03:54 PM 7/12/02 -0400, nina selzer wrote:
>on 7/12/02 10:00 AM, Rhonda at kayak@sympatico.ca wrote:
>
>>>Still wondering how I survived without a defibrillator when he pulled
>>>up his shirt while standing next to me to show another fan that he
>>>most certainly did not have a navel ring,
>>
>>My god.  I likely would have either a.) passed out on the spot; or b.)
>>pinched him
>>He's got one nice set of abs for a guy his age; he must do a hell of a
>>LOT of rowing.  Would I ever like to take him kayaking some time. ;-)
>>
>>Rhonda
>>(Incoming Graduate Student, York University, Department of Environmental
>>Studies)
>
>rhonda -
>
>i had the wonderful opportunity to squeeze his bicep! he gave me a hug
>goodbye after the ny show after party (yes, i was in total shock!). i then
>saw him a few minutes later, thanked him for the hug and asked if i could
>touch his bicep (yes, at 29, i, too have the raging hormones that cause me
>to do terribly embarrassing things!). anyway, he obliged. it's a moment
>i'll never forget! :)
>
>(if my husband only knew - oh wait, he does know... and he thinks i'm
>crazy, but luckily, loves me anyway!)

Kate Parker Adams
kate@dnki.net
"She's gonna dream of the world she wants to live in,
She's gonna dream out loud" - U2 (Zooropa)