Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] AK. Powderworker on her way to the Chicago and Milwaukee Shows

Doppleganger Lewis ak_lewis@juno.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 23:36:20 -0800

Hi everyone,
I'll be heading down to the Chicago and Milwaukee shows later this week
and was wondering when and where everyone is meeting.  This is my first
visit to both cities, but if someone can come up with a time and place
I'll do my best to be there.  I'd love the opportunity to meet more of
you!
Any suggestions from those of you familiar with either city/venue?
Thanks,
Diana

ak_lewis@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!