Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Australian Dates

Tari, Vince fstariv1@NMHG.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 01:06:08 -0500

This website is definitely wrong.

I checked Oscarlima's dates, and they're supposed to play Melbourne & Byron
Bay on the same night ? Not likely, given that Byron is almost 2000kms from
Melbourne.

http://www.liveguide.com.au/liveguide_mainpage.cfm?currently_searching=true&
search_multi_type=artist&search_multi=oscarlima&submit.x=25&submit.y=6&ifram
e_rs_nextrecord_1=1

Mon, 05 Aug     Midnight Oil with oscarlima  Melbourne  Regent Theatre
Mon, 05 Aug     oscarlima  Byron Bay  Bangalow Hotel
Tue, 06 Aug     Midnight Oil with oscarlima  Melbourne  Regent Theatre