Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Australian Dates

Tari, Vince fstariv1@NMHG.com
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:45:38 -0500

> Are you hoping its the one north of Sydney and not the one in
> Byron Bay?
>
> Can anyone on the list confirm whether these dates are
> correct and fill in gaps about where these places are?  Is
> the State Theatre on 12th August the Sydney State Theatre as
> well? Which Great Northern etc
>
> They are definitely keeping themselves busy this year.
>

> Megan Fitzgerald

The dates & days  seem correct......they played the State Theatre in Sydney
on Sat 19th August 2000, so it doesn't seem to be old info.....

 the Great Northern is at Byron Bay.......

I could have sworn that Oscarlima supported them on the 2000 tour also ?

vince

http://www.liveguide.com.au/liveguide_mainpage.cfm?currently_searching=true&
search_multi_type=artist&search_multi=midnight+oil&submit.x=13&submit.y=9

date   artist  city  venue  more info
Sat, 03 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Adelaide  Thebarton Theatre

Sun, 04 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Geelong  The Arena
Mon, 05 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Melbourne  Regent Theatre
Tue, 06 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Melbourne  Regent Theatre
Fri, 09 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Wagga Wagga  Palladium The

Sat, 10 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Canberra  Royal Theatre
Sun, 11 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Shellharbour  Shellharbour
Workers
Mon, 12 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Sydney  State Theatre
Tue, 13 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Newcastle  Newcastle Workers
Club-Club Nova
Thu, 15 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Byron Bay  Great Northern Hotel

Fri, 16 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Byron Bay  Great Northern Hotel

Sat, 17 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Brisbane  Brisbane Concert Hall
- Performing Arts Centre
Sun, 18 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Tweed Heads  New Seagulls The

Mon, 19 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Sydney  State Theatre
Tue, 20 Aug     midnight oil with Oscarlima  Sydney  State Theatre