Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Midnight Oil as a boy band....

Rumor63@aol.com Rumor63@aol.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:08:20 EST

    I once told PC that I used his face in picture as focal point when
delivering my daughter....He seemed to be fasinated with that and kept
grabbing my hand and talking with me in spite of  the other fans behind me. I
didnt have the heart to tell him that when in labor... looking at his pic
became to much for me and I had to switch to Rob!!!  My daughter got
delivered between the 2 of them.  I once heard a female Canadian DJ say that
Rob should sell his arms to Teen Beat magazine.....AMEN  Best ......