Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on Letterman & other stuff...

mdntoil ninajill73@hotmail.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:52:37 -0500

>PG is pretty disturbing to look at - I think that's part of
> what makes him such a great entertainer!

disturbing!? no no no - as a female 'worker, i have to say that he's hot!

(chiseled cheek bones, green eyes, imposing height...anything but
disturbing... and i am a sucker for bald heads!)

come on - any other fellow women out there who want to back me up?

-nina

(yes, i am married, but who said i can't admire from a distance!)