Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Youth is at it again

Tari, Vince fstariv1@nmhg.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:14:11 -0600

I found this bit of Jim's story from the Oils' website quite interesting.

"Warne flew out from England , typically calm and organised, very English
and in love with the idea, and after some pre production we recorded at
Festival Studios*, spending 6 weeks there. When the opportunity arose, Bones
and I picked up a variety of super 8, 16mm and video cameras to shoot the
EPK, which Bones and our friend Youth cut together: often when playing one
would find oneself in the glare of a hardware store spotlight, to be
captured like a roo shoot in perpituity"

If you're out there Youth, what's an "EPK" ?

Vince