Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Shuffling

andrew pye apye@bigpond.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:14:14 +1000

>RW really needs to be listened to in sequence
> because of the way it builds.  The only other CD that
> I have noticed that way is Dark Side of the Moon.

I would have said most of the Oils CD's build and take you on a bit of a
journey throughout the album and are put together in a sequence.
Particularly 10-1 and Blue Sky (latter half of this album especially).
E.S.M. also. I think most bands put a bit of thought into the order in which
the songs appear on the album to get an effect like that. But as always, I
could be wrong!

---