Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] updated oils web site

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:41:45 +0000 (GMT)

On Jan 21, Bjorn Blomquist wrote:

> > sony music australia's official oils web site has been totally updated
> > with cool new capricornia info, including a couple of full-length songs,
> > lyrics, etc: http://www.theoils.net/
>
> Dammit, I can't connect to that site! Is it just me?
> Hopefully it's just temporary. Gotta listen to those songs!

I had problems earlier - was listening away to Too Much Sunshine when it
suddenly dropped to a 11kbps stream (as opposed to 64.1) - after that I
couldn't access it at all for a couple of hours. But I couldn't access any
web-sites or MSN Messenger for that matter.

Anyway, story-time over - I'm currently listening to Too Much Sunshine
again - great track. So, it's working again :-)

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk