Midnight Oil

[Fwd: [Powderworks] '98 Interview on CDNOW]

Jeff McLean jeffmof@replicant.apana.org.au
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:47:22 +1100

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Tim Clausz" <tclausz@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Powderworks] '98 Interview on CDNOW
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu

I was checking CDNOW for Oils stuff and found an interview with PG from
around the time that Redneck Wonderland was released.  I had never seen
this
interview before and found it to be quite interesting (and
"list-timely", as
it specifically mentions both Breathe and Red Sails).

It also contains a very interesting quote:

"We’re not actually trying to change the way people think, we’re just
trying
to let them know how we think."

Both the link and the article are longish, so if you want to read it, go
CDNOW and search for Midnight Oil.  At the bottom of their page, click
on
the Features link.  This will display a link to the interview (rather
uncreatively titled): "Midnight Oil Is Still Burning".