Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Best Oils album for introduction

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:12:19 -0800 (PST)

What got me into the Oils as much as anything was 20K
RSL.  I had copies of Diesel and Breathe and even
though I liked them both since they were so different
from each other I was a little confused as to the
direction of the band.  Then I got 20K RSL and heard
the variety of the songs and sounds and politics and I
got hooked.  So maybe 20K RSL is a good intro album.

Randy