Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Helps Me Helps You/5 Fave Riffs

Goddard, Darren daz@isr.gov.au
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:37:52 +1100

Well being more into the 4 string variety here's my bass choices for cool,
happening, groovy riffs.  This is off the top of my head while at work so
I've probably missed a couple of obvious ones.

Stand in line
Sleep
Underwater
Power and the Passion
Burnie
Basement Flat (I think)

Cheers

Dazza

-----Original Message-----
From: Tari, Vince [mailto:fstariv1@nmhg.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 January 2002 3:26 PM
To: 'powderworks@cs.colorado.edu'
Subject: RE: [Powderworks] Helps Me Helps You/5 Fave Riffs

> I look forward to hearing from other fans of the six-string.

Ask & you shall receive.

Back on the Borderline - every guitar sound from start to finish. Love it.
River Runs Red - the opening bit right up until the lyrics begin.
Stand in Line - all the way through the song
Scream In Blue - very trippy.....love the bit where it just comes to a
screaming halt.
Renaissance Man - noodling at it's Oily best

Vince