Midnight Oil

[Fwd: Re: [Powderworks] Random ramblings and questions]

Jeff McLean jeffmof@replicant.apana.org.au
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:54:32 +1100

Red Sails - bloody weird album and not one of my favourites, but HOW
good is
Jimmy Sharman's, and is there a better double shot in any of the oils
albums
than Bells and horns / Shipyards...?

As for Breathe, quite opposite to most other people on the list, it is
quite
clearly one of my favourites.  Nothing less than a beautiful album
(aside from
Underwater)...

Cheers all - can't wait for the 28th...

Joffa