Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] BURNT DVD's

A. Fromme afromme@gmx.de
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:50:12 +0100

strange -
burnt CDs are usually hard to distinguish from actually pressed ones
(for a DVD- / CD- player, that is).
In any case, I would not expect my DVD player to accept burnt DVDs as
there are at last count still three different standards for DVD-burners
out there and it's a bit tricky to find out which player accepts which
DVD-burner standard...
(That's why I have decided to wait a little bit longer before buying a
DVD burner - otherwise, I might end up like those who bought betamax
video recorders back then...)

later,

andre

--
"Don't try to outweird me. I get stranger things than you with my breakfast cereal."
	- Zaphod Beeblebrox

"Dick Cheney isn't a stupid man...that job's taken by his boss."
      -Jon Stewart, "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart"

A rather pointless & boring but nevertheless interesting site:
http://www.baustellenlampe.de

The author takes no responsibility whatsoever for this post.
Any resemblence to a coherent rational thought is purely coincidental.