Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Spiritual Magic giveaway!

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 02:33:51 +0800

At 12/01/02 08:25  -0500, StochasticGirl@aol.com wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I was poking around Ebay and someone is selling a Midnight Oil CD entitled
>"Spiritual Magic."  I don't think I've ever heard of the CD even on the
>list.  Anyone know anything more about it?

Wembley Arena, 12th May 1990.  AKA "Oil From The Outback".  Pretty good,
actually.

I have two copies of this one (one of each title, as Spiritual Magic
erroneously says "Live In the USA" on the cover).

I'll give one away to the person who can best complete the following sentence:

"You know you've been listening to too much Midnight Oil when..."

Send your answers to me, not to the list.  I'll give you to until the end
of the week, then I'll pick a winner.

jeff...