Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] T-Shirt Prices and Info

nakedflame1979@home.com nakedflame1979@home.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:36:02 -0600

Okay, I think I've got just about everything covered this time.  I'm glad eveybody liked them
enough to warrant another round.  If there's still interest, I'm kicking around a couple new
design ideas for down the road.

Please read *everything* carefully.  All prices are in US dollars.  If you need a conversion
rate, check http://www.xe.com/ucc/.  If you ask me for a rate, this is where I'm going to check
anyway.

***Short-sleeve, cardinal Hanes Beefy-T's***
Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), Extra-Large (XL) - $10.00/each
Extra-extra-large (2X) - $11.00/each

Shipping:
US:  $6.00
Mexico and Canada:  $9.00
Australia, UK, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands, New
Zealand:  $12.00
any others, please contact me, see #9

My address:
Gerald McDowell
933 S. Wildan #25
Springfield, MO 65802
USA

if sending via Paypal (http://www.paypal.com):
goat9@home.com

IMPORTANT:
1.  Cash, money orders, or Paypal *only*.
2.  Include your payment in US dollars.
3.  Don't forget shipping costs.
4.  Send sizes and quantities with payment.
5.  Send shipping address with payment.
6.  Deadline for *all* payments is Monday, February 11th.
7.  No stragglers, and I plan to have no extras.
8.  Short sleeve only this time.  Sorry, but it's too much of a pain to keep it straight, plus the
prices on them went way up.
9.  Shipping prices are for *up to* (and including) three shirts.  If you want more than three
shirts, email me privately with what sizes you want, and the quantities, and I'll get back to
you on shipping costs to your locale.  Don't wait till the last minute to do this.
10.  If you need to contact me, please do it privately (not through the list) at
goat9@home.com.
11.  I don't know what size you should order (sorry).  If it helps, Beefy-T's run a little on the
big side and do *not* shrink much at all.  I still wear several that I've had for 7 or 8 years.
12.  Please review 1-11.  :-}
13.  Check http://members.home.net/goat9/pwtshirts.html to look at the design.

cheers,
Gerald