Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Happy New Year (NMOC)

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:48:28 EST

--part1_16e.67b5545.29626f6c_boundary

Happy New Year to all, I guess this is late to the workers down under, but
better late than never. (best of luck in fighting the wildfire, and as others
have said, hope everything's doing okay.)
Here's to a happy, healthy, peaceful, green, progressive, productive, etc.,
2002.

Varina

--part1_16e.67b5545.29626f6c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Happy New Year to all, I guess this is late to the workers down under, but better late than never. (best of luck in fighting the wildfire, and as others have said, hope everything's doing okay.)
<BR>Here's to a happy, healthy, peaceful, green, progressive, productive, etc., 2002.
<BR>
<BR>Varina
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_16e.67b5545.29626f6c_boundary--