Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Steering Wheel Drumming

Andy Gillcrist andrewg@nwlink.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:54:12 -0800

I can just see your brake lights blinking in time to what you're
listening to!  Other drivers behind you thinking "What the...?"

I like to play every air instrument in every song.  Only with air
instruments can you switch instantaneously from lead guitar to
drums to bass to waving your right hand around PG style!

	Andy