Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Capricornia Car Crash

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:35:04 +0800

At 25-02-02 02:48 PM -0500, Darren Foulds wrote:
>Hey Fellow 'Workers
>
>         So, anyone else had a good car wreck while listening to the
> Oils?  Mine
>certainly brought all the action an excitement of a live show right to
>mind!  Ha!  Take care all!

not a crash, but a couple of years back my engine blew up while cruising to
the Oils on a surfing trip.

right in the middle of Hercules ("this is something I will remember..."!)

one of my pistons went right through the cylinder.  so there i was,
stranded about 600km from home, with a $5500 repair job on my
hands...  never did get to go for a surf either.

ah yes, that's something i will remember.

i can think of three crashes i've had (none were my fault, honest!), where
it's quite possible i had the Oils on, but don't specifically remember
it.  it's just as likely i'd have been listening to Floyd at the time.

jeff...