Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Read any good books lately?

Jess chosarou@yahoo.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:32:10 -0800 (PST)

Just returned "The Great World" and went over to check
out the new book shelf-  Found a new anthology and
glanced at the blurb on the inside front cover.

"Internationally acclaimed author Harlan Ellison has
recently declared this to be the Golden Age of
Australian science fiction."

You don't say.

copyright date is 1998- could this be a coincidence or
another literary influence on the music? I read too
much into things, or I read too much?
  Know for sure, I won't be able to read much this
week, I'm in the middle of an extensive sanding and
spackling project, and I keep having to stop and sing
along....

And hey, Glitch!  guess which CD is the feature of the
week on WNCS?

bye,
Jess