Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Change the Track Order

Jussi Korhonen jussihk@kolumbus.fi
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:28:48 +0200

> >I am one of that rare breed who think Drop in the Ocean is one of the
> >greatest MO songs ever.
> >Just goes to show how fans can differ greatly but still love the same band!

Drop in the ocean is a song that hasn't left any kind of an impression on
me. I can't even remember how it goes, or remember the lyrics. Nothing.
That's quite an achievement for an Oils song I think. But since as I don't
really like the RW album (except for WSBH and Gibber Plain), I suppose Drop
is in the right place and being nothing is probably better than being bad.

Got to try the different track order with Capricornia once I get it,
although I don't think the CD I'm getting has side 1 or 2..  ;-) I've been
watching the local "to be released" album lists for a few months now and I
haven't seen a single mention of Capricornia yet, so in that light ordering
it from abroad seems like a good idea.

Jussi