Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] SJ & SFK covers on Cold Live

Jeff McLean jeffmof@replicant.apana.org.au
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 13:20:36 +1100

Thanks Rich,
knobs that _air their negative opinions_, purely just to exercise their
right to _air their vinegar opinions_.&nbsp; They didn't have to wait long
(you poor buggers, sob, sob), and these guys played well and did better
than most of us could with the chance they were given.
but we loved you.
<pre VARIABLE WRAP>To all you openminded and deicated MO fans out there that have never seen&nbsp;
SuperJesus or Something for Kate, please don't judge them because they&nbsp;
didn't do a MO cover to your tastes. Listen to their work.
I have seen them several times and they have their style of music, stage&nbsp;
presence, and message that one can appreciate or not appreciate.

So now that you have made your opinion, this is mine.
Rich Karakoudas

<hr WIDTH="90%" SIZE=4>