Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Philly Venue for Midnight Oil

Billypogo@aol.com Billypogo@aol.com
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 16:59:34 EST

--part1_18b.3ce3ee7.29a96ac6_boundary

If its true that Midnight Oil will be in Philadelphia on March 28, it should
be interesting to see what venue they should play.  I looked around, and the
TLA (where they played last October 30) has another act.  Ditto for the
Trocadero.  I also checked the North star bar, and they have
another band on March 28 as well.

It looks to me that it will be the Electric Factory (a much bigger place than
the TLA with bad acoustics).  I saw Paul Westerberg there a few years ago and
the sound just bounced off the walls.

--part1_18b.3ce3ee7.29a96ac6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#008040" SIZE=3 FAMILY="DECORATIVE" FACE="Gaeilge 1" LANG="0"><B>If its true that Midnight Oil will be in Philadelphia on March 28, it should be interesting to see what venue they should play.&nbsp; I looked around, and the TLA (where they played last October 30) has another act.&nbsp; Ditto for the Trocadero.&nbsp; I also checked the North star bar, and they have <BR>
another band on March 28 as well. <BR>
<BR>
It looks to me that it will be the Electric Factory (a much bigger place than the TLA with bad acoustics).&nbsp; I saw Paul Westerberg there a few years ago and the sound just bounced off the walls.</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_18b.3ce3ee7.29a96ac6_boundary--