Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia

James Warren jimcwarren@earthlink.net
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:58:23 -0800

I was just thinking of this "show me to the back of your hand" today.
I took it mean, "Get to know me like the back of your hand.  I am part
of you, so don't go shoving me off to the 'back of your land.'"

I love the song, and I truly love the album.  It runs through my mind
all the time.  I think "Luritja Way" is so full of passion and following
it with "Tone Poem" ... oh, boy.  These songs are two of their best
ever.  This album is incredible.

-jim