Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia...

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:31:11 -0800

--=====================_70582482==_.ALT

>HOLY CRAPOLA is all I got to say...  Hearing Too Much Sunshine and Golden
>Age, brought back seeing PG rant and rave on stage!!  Oh man!!! I'm dying
>for the new tour now!!!!  Couldn't hold out on waiting for my Auz Import,
>had to buy it here...  Really like how they put a set of liner
>notes/regular CD cover in the box, for those of us who don't use regular
>cases...

Tell ya, haven't been this excited for a concert tour in a long
time...  Can't wait for NW part, I'm hoping for it...

Those down under, I'm extremely jealous of y'all....  Waiting so patiently,
listening to the CD cranked up!!!  OILS!!!!
Peace..
Schaf

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

"We're losing our innonence"  -- Lake Oswego Review Headline
the gun 2 weeks later were back in school after being supposedly expelled...
And talk about HYPOCRISY!!!

--=====================_70582482==_.ALT

CRAPOLA is all I got to say...&nbsp; Hearing Too Much Sunshine and Golden
Age, brought back seeing PG rant and rave on stage!!&nbsp; Oh man!!! I'm
dying for the new tour now!!!!&nbsp; Couldn't hold out on waiting for my
Auz Import, had to buy it here...&nbsp; Really like how they put a set of
liner notes/regular CD cover in the box, for those of us who don't use
Tell ya, haven't been this excited for a concert tour in a long
time...&nbsp; Can't wait for NW part, I'm hoping for it...&nbsp;
Those down under, I'm extremely jealous of y'all....&nbsp; Waiting so
patiently, listening to the CD cranked up!!!&nbsp; OILS!!!!<br>
Peace..<br>
Schaf<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;We're losing our innonence&quot;&nbsp; -- Lake Oswego Review
Headline<br>
had<br>
the gun 2 weeks later were back in school after being supposedly
expelled...<br>
And talk about HYPOCRISY!!!<br>
&nbsp; <br>