Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Just picked up the CD!

Billypogo@aol.com Billypogo@aol.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:35:16 EST

--part1_17a.3db32e7.29a46564_boundary

Well today during my lunch, I went to Circuit City and picked up my copy of
Capricornia.  It was on sale for $11.99.  The person at the register said
that the store only received 2 copies today.

Justin- The EPK looks GREATTT!!  Thanks for the bonus!! If you are ever in
Philadelphia, I owe you a beer!

--part1_17a.3db32e7.29a46564_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#008040" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Kristen ITC" LANG="0">Well today during my lunch, I went to Circuit City and picked up my copy of Capricornia.&nbsp; It was on sale for $11.99.&nbsp; The person at the register said that the store only received 2 copies today.<BR>
<BR>
Justin- The EPK looks GREATTT!!&nbsp; Thanks for the bonus!! If you are ever in Philadelphia, I owe you a beer!</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17a.3db32e7.29a46564_boundary--