Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] St Mary's show

Powderlurker . powderlurker@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:31:27 +1100

Hi all!
I've probably been pipped at the post for this,  but the St Mary's show was
a doozy (except for the indigenous nightlife) (at least 2 cat-fights within
easy reach...)!

A wicked set-list, deviating from the standard, quite nicely... thank you
very much!
A proper set list will follow (as soon as I wake up) but included was :
Written In The Heart (welcome back!), Ebeat, Poets & Slaves, Progress,
Hercules, US Forces, Ships Of Freedom.
Well worth the trip out west (via Canberra!). Very laid back, yet very
punchy, at the same time.
The new stage lay-out's interesting... twirly eyes & corrugated iron being
the motif...

Too many crosses... or  am I just being overly sensitive about this?

Metro tonight... can't wait to see what other old choons are revived.

See youse all at tonight's show,
PL.