Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Another quiz question/Sun City

Tom Davies tdav@wam.umd.edu
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:45:25 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, btpmsi wrote:

> Name the song (s) that have the title of a subsequent Oils album in its
> (their) lyrics???? (I've only found one so far.......)

well, there are at least two pre-Breathe songs that have the word
"breathe" in their lyrics -- Antarctica and Warakurna. Someone else
mentioned SiB. Most Oils albums take their names from a lyric or title of
a song on that album -- the only exceptions being Red Sails, 10-1, Head
Injuries, Bird Noises and the blue album. Oh, and 20KWRSL.

later,

td