Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia promos on ebay

bruce@oils-forever.com bruce@oils-forever.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:43:29 +0000 (GMT)

------=_Part_2688_5092703.1013629409572

>Rather, the feds go after those who make a business of bootlegging >and infringing copyrights on more of a mass level.

Like, for instance, the Peoples Republic of China?  :)

>>Can't stop terrorists but we're locking up
>>people who want to listen to obscure cuts of their favorite artists.

???? Who's getting locked up? This is about recovering money. Don't blame the gov't. Record companies and their vampires (lawyers)pressure the gov't to go after so-called offenders who are eating their royalty/profit pie. I can't see any elected official, police officer, etc. caring a wit about copyright laws. But big business sure does, so they have to.

>>**felonious** promo purchase

gawd! What a gorgeous word! Thank you   ;)

Yours feloniously,

bruce

Personalise your email address at http://another.com
THINK: your slogan or email address on a gorgeous mousemat
CLICK HERE http://another-shop.com
------=_Part_2688_5092703.1013629409572--