Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia promos on ebay

thewave@oils-forever.com thewave@oils-forever.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:25:04 +0000 (GMT)

------=_Part_7739_3183060.1013613904120

I also don't know whether this is really a felony or not.  Copyright is exc=
lusively federal jurisdiction HITS (not covered by state law), but that doe=
sn't necessarily make infringement a felony.

However, I do know that practically speaking, the federal government does n=
ot spend many resources going after consumers like us who may obtain infrin=
ging works, because we're small fish and it would be a monumental waste of =
resources.  Rather, the feds go after those who make a business of bootlegg=
ing and infringing copyrights on more of a mass level.

Jonathan