Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Midnight Oil on the radio

Laura Wolfe Laura Wolfe" <casalobo@lightspeed.net
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:57:33 -0800

I got this message from a friend who is an entertainment editor at the Miami
Herald.  He was the editor at the Orange County Register (south of L.A.) who
hired Ben Wener, whose review of Oil's Oct. show HOB/Anaheim show was posted
here recently.  I thought the Powderworkers might find this interesting.

Bill Wolfe

Subject: Midnight Oil on the radio

> Leafing through Radio & Records, the trade magazine, I see that "Golden
Age" by
> Midnight Oil is one of the most added records at Triple-A radio (Adult
Album