Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "Youth" / Sony

A. Fromme afromme@gmx.de
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 20:51:43 +0100

--------------080803040301070203040702

just found the following at liquid8's website
http://www.liquid8records.com/midnightoil_aknoweledgement.htm

"Aknowledgements - 8 [...] mpegs - Justin "Youth" Heitman, Jim Moginie,
Bones Hillman"

and

"thanks - [...] S ony Music"

First - well, Justin is even luckier than I thought - he gets credits in
a Midnight Oil album sleeve...
Congratulations, mate! (Quite sincerely!)

Second - at least they don't seem to generally despise Sony Music.
Now I'm curious what their new European recording/distribution contract
will look like and what label it will be with.

later,

andré

--
"Der Blitzableiter auf dem Kirchturm ist das denkbar
   größte Misstrauensvotum gegen den lieben Gott"

Some rather shameless self-promotion:
http://www.baustellenlampe.de

--------------080803040301070203040702

<head>
</head>
just found the following at liquid8's website <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.liquid8records.com/midnightoil_aknoweledgement.htm">http://www.liquid8records.com/midnightoil_aknoweledgement.htm</a><br>
"Aknowledgements - 8 [...] mpegs - Justin "Youth" Heitman, Jim Moginie, Bones
and<br>
"thanks - [...] S<font face="arial, Arial, Helvetica"><font face="verdana, arial" size="2" color="#001058">
First - well, Justin is even luckier than I thought - he gets credits in
a Midnight Oil album sleeve...<br>
Congratulations, mate! (Quite sincerely!)<br>
Second - at least they don't seem to generally despise Sony Music.<br>
Now I'm curious what their new European recording/distribution contract will
look like and what label it will be with.<br>
later,<br>
andr&eacute;<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
"Der Blitzableiter auf dem Kirchturm ist das denkbar
   gr&ouml;&szlig;te Misstrauensvotum gegen den lieben Gott"

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.baustellenlampe.de">http://www.baustellenlampe.de</a></pre>

--------------080803040301070203040702--