Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Ordering from whammo

Brian Huddell bhuddell@bellsouth.net
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:39:39 -0600

> One more dumb question.......  How does the money coversion
> work?  Is it automatic or do you have to do anything special?

Nothing stupid about either question.  They do the conversion for you
(and provide you with an estimate in USD).

I've had nothing but good experiences with them, 5 or 6 orders in the
last 3 years.  Very fast, very cheap.  The one time I ordered something
that turned out to be out of stock I got a personal email, not a form
letter, that explained the situation and offered a choice of remedies.
I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

+brian