Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Concept Album

Tari, Vince fstariv1@NMHG.COM
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:48:13 -0600

This would explain how the tracks flow onto each other quite seamlessly then
?

Reminds me of the old days, well the 1990s anyway, where they'd play a few
tracks straight, without a break between them. That meant that they'd be
playing non-stop for about 10 or 12 minutes. For example, they would start
with Surfing with a spoon, then cut straight into Powderworks followed by
Hercules. Very tough on the audience, even tougher on the band !!