Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] apology / reminder from the list owner

Tim Hunter tim@refuge.Colorado.EDU
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 08:13:24 -0700

If you've posted something to the list recently that hasn't appeared,
my apologies.  The list reserves certain items that might not be
appropriate for my approval.  Unfortunately, I haven't been feeling
very well for the last few months so I haven't bothered to examine the
list of approval-pending messages.  Please feel free to try posting
your messages again -- I'm feeling better and have a lot of time on my
hands as I'm recovering from an operation, so I should be able to
respond quickly.

BTW, if you make sure that you're posting from the address that you
subscribe with, your post is much more likely to get through to the list.

And a quick reminder:  Please use the web page at
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/mailman/listinfo/powderworks to subscribe,
unsubscribe, or change your subscription options.  If you are already a
subscriber, the box at the very bottom of the page allows you access to
your options after you enter your subscription email address.

The old majordomo interface doesn't work anymore.  My apologies if this
is redundant -- I know you all get monthly reminders from the MailMan
software, but I'm still seeing questions pop up in the 'approval'
queue.

tim