Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] capricornia in canada

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:21:11 EST

--part1_a6.2095390e.298c7ce7_boundary

In a message dated 2/1/2002 2:23:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
arcticbstrd@netscape.net writes:

> back to the oils... is it cheaper to pay the american exchange rate on
> the import, or to get it from australia???  bah, australian music
> industry probably needs the cash more..i realise its sony, but
> hey...it's australia..gotta help them ozzies whenever possible!

Curt,

When I ordered Diesel and Dust from Whammo so that I could get ahold of
"Gunbarrel Highway," I paid a little less, shipping included, than I would
have
if I drove down the street and bought it (I live in the U. S).  So it will
probably be cheaper for you to order the Australian copy.  Of course the U.
S. version of Capricornia will include "Say Your Prayers," but I assume you
probably already
have that.  I just hope they sell a ton of copies here in the States (well
everywhere
really), but I'd like to see their popularity get back to the level it was
back in the
early '90's here.
Mike

--part1_a6.2095390e.298c7ce7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 2/1/2002 2:23:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, arcticbstrd@netscape.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">back to the oils... is it cheaper to pay the american exchange rate on <BR>
the import, or to get it from australia???&nbsp; bah, australian music <BR>
industry probably needs the cash more..i realise its sony, but <BR>
hey...it's australia..gotta help them ozzies whenever possible!<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
Curt,<BR>
<BR>
When I ordered Diesel and Dust from Whammo so that I could get ahold of <BR>
"Gunbarrel Highway," I paid a little less, shipping included, than I would have <BR>
if I drove down the street and bought it (I live in the U. S).&nbsp; So it will probably be cheaper for you to order the Australian copy.&nbsp; Of course the U. S. version of Capricornia will include "Say Your Prayers," but I assume you probably already<BR>
have that.&nbsp; I just hope they sell a ton of copies here in the States (well everywhere<BR>
really), but I'd like to see their popularity get back to the level it was back in the <BR>
early '90's here.&nbsp; <BR>
Mike&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>