Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Midnight Oil as a Boy Band

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:12:21 EST

--part1_124.b176043.298b5385_boundary

In a message dated 1/30/2002 4:11:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
MWest@expressfashion.com writes:

> Peter-  The rebellious leader-always the center of attention
> Jim-     The brooding genius
> Martin- The cool guy next door you take home to mom!
> Rob-     Total babe magnet
> Bones- The class clown

I think you pretty muched nailed it!  I know my wife will agree with you on
Rob.
She was pissed off at Peter when we saw them last year because he kept
blocking her view of Rob.
Mike

--part1_124.b176043.298b5385_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 1/30/2002 4:11:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, MWest@expressfashion.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Peter-&nbsp; The rebellious leader-always the center of attention<BR>
Jim-&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The brooding genius<BR>
Martin- The cool guy next door you take home to mom!<BR>
Rob-&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Total babe magnet<BR>
Bones- The class clown <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
I think you pretty muched nailed it!&nbsp; I know my wife will agree with you on Rob.<BR>
She was pissed off at Peter when we saw them last year because he kept <BR>
blocking her view of Rob.<BR>
Mike<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>