Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Big Bri

Travis Zanoni TravisZ@actf.com.au
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:42:09 +1100

Hi all,

Has anyone else out there seen Brian Wilson on his Pet Sounds tour recently?
I went on Tuesday night and it was just amazing!!  I got my money's worth
just seeing him walk on to the stage.....just to actually see the big guy
with my own eyes.  I mean let's face it......he should be dead.
He has an awesome band and the vocal harmonies all night were just heaven
for the ears.    The stunning version of Heroes & Villains was worth the
price of the ticket alone.  He sure has one hell of a catalogue of songs to
choose from.

Just curious to know if anyone else out there has caught the show and what
they thought of it.

Cheers
Travis