Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Merry Christmas Workers.

Jo Daley joeydaley@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:46:44 +1100

<DIV></DIV>
<P>Hi everyone,</P>
<P>Just wanted to wish a Happy Christmas to everyone as this is the last chance I'll get to be on the&nbsp;list before Christmas.</P>
<P>Finally on Christmas Eve starting to relax. Finished work last Friday, had my son's 9th birthday yesterday and will be finishing my Christmas shopping in about an hour. On Boxing Day will be busy as I'm moving next week. Roll on tomorrow, a nice relaxing BBQ up in the hills in a national park.</P>
<P>Still after 3 weeks trying to adjust to an Oils free life. Not easy when I look at my tshirts I bought only 6 weeks ago to realise they'll be the last. Was actually hoping to add to the collection, so splashed out and bought both designs at the Geelong concert-both the red Mossie March and the white chick tshirt. Now I'm so glad I did. Just wished I'd bought one for my son as I intended, however at the time I thought 'next time'. I WISH!!!</P>
<P>Cheers, thanks for a great year of reading and realising there's a whole lot of people out there everywhere that appreciate the Oils too. </P>
<P>Jo.<BR><BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" color=#cc0000>"On the fields and farms of England, on the airstrips of the desert and the jungle, in the hangars of the Persian Gulf and on the tarmacs of the southern islands, I have walked and talked with God."</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" color=#cc0000></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" color=#cc0000>Tom Cutter. Round The Bend, Nevil Shute.<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>