Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Technical Advice Needed

The May Home nearhoofmay@earthlink.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:50:40 -0700

On that same note....as a total technical goober, it seems to me that I
should be able to somehow convert the 'video' files on my 20,000 RSL DVD to
audio files somehow so that I could make an audio disc of the DVD (thus
having that totally bitching rendition of Some Kids on a CD for my car).  I
realize this may be a completely stupid question but is that possible?
Sharon